|Address||33A Rann Road, Downpatrick|
This wonderful detached residence is set on an elevated site between Crossgar and Downpatrick, an extremely popular rural location. Convenient to Annacloy, Downpatrick, Crossgar and Ballynahinch whilst Belfast is only 30 minutes away. An idyllic setting, with rolling gardens surrounded in trees and mature shrubbery with breathtaking views towards the Mounrne Mountains.
The property has been finished and maintained to the highest of standards with bright, spacious accommodation throughout, perfect for the needs of the modern family. Accommodation is over two floors and includes four bedrooms. Solar panels on the roof are a welcome extra, covering bills and providing income.
Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this wonderful home, contact CPS today to arrange an appointment.
· Beautiful detached home
· Scenic views of countryside
· Lounge with contemporary stove and solid oak floor
· Spacious sitting room with solid oak floor
· Bespoke kitchen with solid wood units
· Four bedrooms ; master with en-suite
· Modern family bathroom
· Surrounding gardens with mature shrubbery & trees
· Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
· Convenient rural location with a host of amenities within a short drive
· EPC Rating: C80
Entrance Hall 4.1 x 4.1m
Lounge 3.9 x 4.4m
Sunroom 2.7 x 3.5m
Kitchen 6.8 x 3.9m
Utility Room 1.6 x 3.1m
Pantry 2.4 x 3.8m
Master bedroom 4.1 x 3.7m
En-suite 1.2 x 2.6m
Bedroom 2 4.1 x 3.9m
Bedroom 3 3.9 x 3.1m
Bedroom 4 3.3 x 4.2m
Bathroom 2.8 x 2.4m
The upper floor of the property consists of a loft/ storage space.