|Address||65 Old Tempo Road, Enniskillen|
Proposed Dwelling at 65 Old Tempo Road Enniskillen Co Fermanagh BT74 4RF
LOCATION - LOCATION – LOCATION
Soon to commence construction, 65 Tempo Road, Enniskillen situated between the Tempo Road and the Lackaghboy Road, is the latest one off detached residence from J and J Developments Ltd, designed by acclaimed local architectural practice, John O Brien.
Proposed Four Bedroom – 2 En Suite / Reception Room / Family Kitchen Diner / Family Bathroom / Utility Room and Downstairs WC located within the town boundary on the Old Tempo Road.
Ideal for modern family living in an established, quiet, residential location.
Close to Cherrymount Link Road providing ease of access around Enniskillen, all road routes, to all schools, local amenities and facilities.
Extremely convenient if commuting to Belfast or Belfast Airports
• Main Entrance will be from the Old Tempo Road Enniskillen
• It is on a Slightly Elevated Site within the Town Boundary - Enniskillen Town Centre is just a Mile Away.
• It is the Perfect Location for a Growing Family Convenient to all Schools, Shops, Amenities, Public Transport and Facilities
• Can be either a Builders Finish or High Turnkey Specification
Under Floor heating on ground floor and Radiators on first floor.
• Ideal Opportunity to Work with the Builder to Create your Unique Family Home
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• High Thermal Insulation & High Energy Efficiency Rating
• Wired for Security Alarm
• Fireplace to both Reception Rooms
• Skirting and Architraves
• Smoke and CO2 detectors as Standard
• 10 year Global Home Warranty Cover
• Walls: Off White Wet-dash
• Roof: Blue Black Tiles
• Double Glazed Windows in White PVC Frames
• All Perimeter Planting and Fencing will be retained
• New Privacy Hedge and Woodland Planting in accordance with the National Plant Specification as published by the Horticultural Trades Association
• Gardens Sown Out Front and Rear
• Tarmac Driveways
• Driveway Width: Min: 3.2M. Max: 5.00m
• J & J Developments reserve the right to vary specifications to aa similar or higher quality
J and J Developments Ltd are a local builder based in Enniskillen, who have built extensively throughout Enniskillen and surrounding towns and villages over the last 40 years, providing energy efficient homes in quality residential developments where the focus has always been on designing and building homes in keeping with the character of the area.
***FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
PLEASE CONTACT: LIADHAN CHARLTON: 028 66328163 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to put your property up for sale? Or do you want to sell it?
If you are currently looking to sell your property why not give us a call for your FREE, no obligation, factual and accurate appraisal of the current market value of your home.
We are helping home sellers throughout Co Tyrone & Fermanagh achieve the maximum value for their property quickly using our unique market-leading website and experience.
Advice for Buyers
Buying a house can be a stressful time we would like to provide you with the information you need before preparing for a viewing.
You have identified a property which may be of interest to you, what is your next step?
Location - is the main factor on buying a property if you can drive to the location were the property/land is for sale and if possible drive around to confirm you would be happy with the area. By doing this you can illuminate if the property is not for you and save time organising a viewing with the estate agent, vendor and yourself.
Mortgage Adviser - you need to know if you can afford the property. For mortgage information contact our office where we will have an experienced financial advisor on hand to discuss mortgages and all related services if required. Our mortgage brokers are highly skilled and experienced and pride themselves on their professional and proactive approach.