|Address||Dean Swift Building, Armagh|
The Dean Swift Building benefits from high quality attractive finishes throughout including a dedicated reception, kitchen and meeting room areas, breakout area and male, female and disabled toilets.
Over 300 dedicated car parking spaces available on-site.
• Rents can include fully furnished, 24 hours access, reception meet and greet, daily mail handling and message forwarding facility, access to business support and admin team, business rates, service charge, building insurance, electricity, water, heating, building security, CCTV, daily cleaning services and waste disposal.
• The Dean Swift Building provides high quality professional serviced offices, virtual offices, meeting space and conference facilities in Armagh.
• Dean Swift can cater from 2 persons to 150 persons on a short, medium and long term basis.
• The building has over 50 fully serviced office suites and meeting rooms available under flexible terms which enable your business to expand effortlessly.
• Dean Swift comprises the finest serviced offices County Armagh has to offer.
Armagh Business Park is an exciting development situated strategically on the Hamiltonsbawn Road c.0.5 mile from Armagh City Centre, the location offers rapid access to the major communication links serving Armagh, Newry and Craigavon. Occupiers in the immediate area include Linwoods, Farmlay Eggs, Cross Refrigeration and The Driver Vehicle Testing Agency. The Park offers an excellent opportunity for businesses large and small to locate in a tailor-made development with exceptional frontage onto the proposed new road which will link the Portadown Road to the Newry Road (A28 Eastlink).
The property is one of the largest commercial sites in the greater Armagh area ideally located for office users, manufacturers, retailers, transport companies, 3rd party logistic providers and other enterprises with large or medium scale requirements. Armagh Business Park is a fully self contained site with 2.5m perimeter fencing and 24 hour automated access. The Park benefits from on site security guards and on and off site video monitoring. The property offers attractive flexible terms, 24 security, on-site management, generous car parking and attractive landscaping.
Business Rates Please contact the agent.
Lease details Term - By negotiation.
Rent - Upon application.
Value Added Tax
We are advised that the subject property is VAT registered and therefore VAT will be charged in addition to the rent.