|Address||Edgewater House, 707 Boa Island Road, Drumrush, Kesh|
|Rent||£700 / month|
|EPC Rating||E47/D61 (co2: F36/E48)|
EPC Rating: Current: 47 Potential: 61
Living on the Edge of.....Lower Lough Erne!
New to the Residential Letting Market is this highly impressive 4 bedroom detached villa with splendorous views overlooking Lower Lough Erne. This superbly appointed residence located on the Boa Island Kesh is within easy commuting distance of Kesh, Irvinestown, Enniskillen and Omagh.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall with Chinese slate flooring, built in cloaks and storage cupboard. Leading through to the imposing kitchen / diner / family room which boasts amazing views over Lough Erne. The rustic solid pine kitchen with Island has high and low level units with integrated appliances. The solid wood spiral staircase is a prominent feature to the side of the kitchen and adds even more character to the property.
Off the kitchen / diner / family room is another large reception room which boasts an elevated open fireplace and French doors onto the front garden and again those glorious views.
There are four spacious bedrooms including master bathroom suite all with amazing lightness, brightness and views. Downstairs shower room and separate cloaks off the landing.
FEATURES TO INCLUDE:
· Stupendous views over Lower Lough Erne
· Opportunity to Live the Dream
· Unique Open Plan Living
· 4 Bedrooms (Inc Master Bedroom)
· 2 Large Reception Rooms (1 with Feature Open Fireplace)
· Shower Room
· PVC Windows and Exterior Doors
· Oil Fired Central Heating
· Solid Wooden Doors ( Some with Digital Key Pads)
· Thermostatic Valves on all Radiators
· Large Private Garden which Accommodates Dining Al fresco
· Private Parking