|Address||11 Eglantine Avenue, Belfast|
A substantial Victorian townhouse set on the tree-lined Eglantine Avenue, one of South Belfast’s most popular addresses. Eglantine Avenue links the Lisburn Road and Malone Road. The property is ideally located to benefit from all that South Belfast has to offer, only minutes on foot from many popular restaurants, bars, café’s, Queens University, City Hospital, Stranmillis teaching college, Botanic Gardens and a short commute from the City Centre.
This house is bursting with character, boasting many original features and large airy rooms with high ceilings throughout. Accommodation comprises six bedrooms (2 with showers), lounge, diner through to kitchen, one bathroom, separate WC and separate shower room.
Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this wonderful property.
· Impressive three storey house
· Six bedrooms
· Many original features, large rooms with high ceilings
· Gas central heating / uPVC double glazing
· Located on one of BT9’s most exclusive streets
· This property is available for rent at £300 per room