|Address||22 Sperrin View, Omagh|
|Price||Offers over £135,000|
Located off the Tamlaght Road within this quiet residential development is this stunning semi-detached bungalow.
This excellent home offers bright and spacious accommodation boasting three double bedrooms, two excellent reception rooms one which offers an open fire with the other offering solid fuel burning stove with back boiler which heats both the radiators and water, utility and contemporary bathroom suite.
Externally the property consists of private enclosed gardens to the rear with generous concrete yard plus patio area and stunning views over Omagh Town Centre. To front of the property there is tarmac off street parking with enclosed garden laid in lawn.
This property is sure to appeal to those looking peaceful living in this desirable part of the town as the property is ideally located to the town centre and all local amenities to include, Schools, Public transport, Churches, Restaurants and Leisure Facilities to name a few.
Viewing of this stunning property is highly recommended.
- Stunning Semi Detached Bungalow Located In A Quiet Development
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Room With Open Fire
- Sun Room With Stunning Views Over Omagh Town With Built In Solid Fuel Burning Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen Dinning Area With Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Family Bathroom Suite
- Attic Floored With Fitted Ladder
- Maintained To Extremely High Standards
- Tarmac Off Street Parking
- Private Gardens To Rear With Stunning Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Conveniently Located To Town Centre And All Local Amenities
Living Room – 4.28m x 3.73m
Spacious living area with large bay window open fire and solid wooden floor.
Kitchen / Dining Area – 7.67m x 2.61m
Full fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with integrated appliances to include electric oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Lino flooring.
Utility – 2.80m x 1.53m
Range of high and low level units plumbed for white goods, stainless steel sink & drainer.
External door to side of property.
Sun Room – 3.82m x 3.68m
Spacious sun room with stunning views over Omagh Town Centre. Solid fuel burning stove which heats radiators and water. Wooden flooring with external door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 – 3.97m x 2.50m
Bedroom 2 – 3.74m x 2.72
Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 – 3.07m x 2.73m
Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom – 2.16m x 2.15m
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising toilet, basin, pedestal and corner shower.
Tile flooring with partial wall tiling.