This substantial family home is set within the prestigious Whitethorn Development located off the Upper Road, Greenisland, close to a host of local amenities including a number of good schools and the University of Ulster.
This property has been constructed to an excellent standard, with high quality finishes throughout. Accommodation is bright and spacious throughout, comprising formal lounge, family room, kitchen/diner, sun lounge, utility, guest WC, four double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom.
The house benefits from generous outside space with lawn to front, driveway, detached garage and a large enclosed lawn to rear, perfect for family or entertaining.
This charming property is sure to attract huge interest, therefore early viewing is advised.
· Charming detached family home set within a prestigious development
· Four bedrooms, master with en-suite
· Two receptions
· Sun Room with access to rear
· Spacious kitchen/diner with utility room off
· Modern white family bathroom suite with both bath and separate shower
· Oil fired central heating / uPVC double glazing
· Mature, spacious and private site
· Driveway with ample car parking leading to detached garage
· Conveniently located, close to shops, schools and public transport
· Excellent presentation throughout
Lounge 8.8m x 3.3m
Family Room 3.6m x 3.0m
Kitchen/Diner 5.2m x 3.4m
Sun Room 3.3m x 3.1m
Master Bedroom 4.8m x 3.3m
En-suite 2.1m x 1.9m
Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3.1m
Bedroom 4 3.5m x 2.5m
Bathroom 3.1m x 2.3m
Front garden laid in lawn. Stoned driveway offering ample parking. Rear garden laid in lawn, fully enclosed offering privacy and security.
Garage 5.5m x 3.2m
Free Property ValuationsNeed a realistic market value on your property?