|Address||4 Beaufort Avenue, Belfast|
Situated in a convenient and popular residential area, this beautifully presented semi-detached home is in close proximity to Tesco, Forestside shopping complex, public transport and a number of leading schools.
The property comprises; lounge open plan to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, driveway parking for several cars a private rear garden, ideal for entertaining. A perfect first time buyer home!
· Beautifully Presented Semi Detached on Excellent Corner Site
· Good Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
· Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
· Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
· Modern Bathroom
· Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC double glazing
· Driveway Parking for Several Cars
· EPC Rating: D58
Lounge / Diner 7.1m x 3.5m
Kitchen 3.0m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1 3.5m x 2.5m
Bedroom 2 3.7m x 2.2m
Bedroom 3 2.5m x 2.1m
Ample off street parking. Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn.