This substantial apartment block is the perfect buy-to-let opportunity. Located in one of Belfast’s most popular streets, linking Eglantine Avenue with Malone Avenue, only minutes on foot from Queens University, City Hospital, Stranmillis teaching college and many popular shops, bars & restaurants.
Apartment blocks such as this are rarely available and always extremely popular with investors. All three apartments benefit from spacious living room’s, separate kitchens, shower rooms and double bedrooms. The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Currently fully let and achieving £1,485per month. There is also potential, with a little modernisation, to dramatically increase this return, especially as one bedroom properties are in such high demand in BT9.
· Red brick building comprising three self-contained apartments
· X3 one bedroom apartments
· Fully tenanted, currently achieving £17,820 per annum with potential to achieve much more.
· Gas central heating / uPVC double glazing
· Located in a prime rental area on the Lisburn Road