Duties to include:
- Working closely with the Managing Director
- Managing budgets
- Dealing with cash flows
- Deal with landlords’ monthly management reports
- Working closely with the company auditor in all aspects of the company’s finances
- Management of online BACS & Accounts
- Play an important role in the company’s growth plans & become involved in existing business structures
- Viewings, negotiations and diary management.
Successful Applicant must have:
- Clean driving licence
- 3 A-levels at Grade C or above or BTEC National Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum of Grade C at GCSE in English Language & Mathematics
- A keen interest in social media would be desirable
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week (the successful applicant will also be required to work (Saturday mornings on a rota basis).
- Duration of placement: 12 months.
- Annual Leave: Statutory 28 days to include all public/bank holidays and additional days that CPS are closed.
- Placement office in our Belfast branch located @ 164 Lisburn Road.
- Reside within a 15-mile radius of office.
- Commencement of placement gap year post: c.01.07.18.
All interested applicants to forward CV to:
by Wednesday 1st of June 2022.