Located in the popular and vibrant town of the Moy that sits on the Armagh and Tyrone border. In recent years the popularity and location of the Moy has never been more popular and these stunning new properties will follow suit with the town. Not only is the pubs and bars in the Moy become the heartbeat of this ever growing town but the award winning cafes and restaurants are also at the heart and are within a few minute walk from the property. These highly sought after properties in an ideal area will not stay around for long and urgency is advised to avoid disappointment.
Thanks to high quality and careful architectural detailing such as high ceilings, moulded skirting’s and architraves, panelled doors and sliding sash windows, each house has a mature sense of space and grandeur, it’s easy to find a Horse Fair Meadows house that will satisfy your needs.
- Elegantly designed houses by McCreanor & Co
- 10 year warranty
- High performance lockable DGPvC windows
- High quality finished composite front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler and pressurised water system
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
- Elegantly finished kitchen with a choice of luxury kitchen units, door furniture and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan
- Fridge freezer unit and plumbing for dishwasher
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights located on the ceilings
- Stylish ceramic floored tiling in kitchen and dining areas
- Tasteful ceramic tiled walling between the kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Heated towel racks with a chrome finish in the bathroom and en-suites
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights on ceilings
- Elegantly finished ceramic tiled flooring
- Interior painted finish to all walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Modern panelled interior doors with door furniture
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Lounge, stairs, landings and bedrooms finished to your liking
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Spacious driveway
- Rear gardens to have vertical timber fencing to boundaries.
- Outside water tap
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Paved paths and patio area
- Garages are not included in the purchase price but are an optional extra for any purchaser.