|Address||Pearl Court Guesthouse, 11 Malone Road, Belfast|
Pearl Court House is set on the prestigious Malone Road, in the heart of BT9, Belfast’s most exclusive postcode. The location simply could not be better, situated within a short walk of many boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars, only a stone’s throw from Queen's University, Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum. This property is perfectly positioned to benefit from all South Belfast has to offer.
The property is c. 200 years old and bursting with character and many original features. The bright, spacious accommodation is over four floors and includes twelve magnificent bedrooms (majority with en-suite) and a stunning reception/dining room.
Pearl Court has been successfully trading as a B&B for many years, building up an excellent reputation and loyal client base. The potential of this building cannot be overemphasized, with Belfast’s tourism industry going from strength to strength, a property such as this on Belfast’s most exclusive Road presents a rare and lucrative opportunity.
· Substantial twelve bedroom guesthouse
· Stunning property with many original features including high ceilings and bay windows
· Majority of bedrooms with en-suites
· Large through lounge, currently in use as a dining room
· Four storey fire escape to rear
· Excellent location within a short walk of Queens University, Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum