CPS are happy to welcome this excellent investment opportunity to the open market. 22-28 University Street is situated on a predominantly residential street between the bustling University Road and Botanic Avenue; with all amenities close by and good transport links to Belfast City Centre.
Presently returning £78,000 p/a of rental income at a yield of 7.1%, 22-28 University Street makes for a rare investment opportunity in an exclusive location.
Currently split into three separate properties; at Number 22 sits a 1 x eight-bedroom dwelling, Number 24 sits as a 1 x one bedroom (Ground Floor) & 1 x five-bedroom (First Floor) dwelling, and at Number 28 is 1 x one bedroom apartment (Ground Floor) & four-bedroom apartment (First Floor).
Alternative is to proceed with the planning which has been approved for a total development of 18 x one-bedroom apartments, spread across three separate buildings of numbers 22, 24 and 28 University Street.
• Fantastic Investment Opportunity
• Central Location
• Significant Rental Potential
• Full Planning Approved
• Three Separate Buildings with access via Communal Stairwell
Ground Floor of Number 22, 24 & 28 University St
- Contains three 54m squared one-bedroom apartments.
First Floor of Number 22, 24 & 28 University St
- Contains six 36m squared one-bedroom apartments.
Second Floor of Number 22, 24 & 28 University St
- Contains six 35m squared one-bedroom apartments.
Third Floor of Number 22, 24 & 28 University St
- Contains three 38m squared one-bedroom apartments
Need a realistic market value on your property?