This detached residence is situated on approximately C 1.7 acres, on a private site with views of the surrounding countryside. This family home is located within a short distance to Dungannon, Moy and Portadown Town Centre.
Internal accommodation benefits from four excellent bedrooms including a Master ensuite shower and large built in wardrobe. The bathroom is stunning and fully tiled with cream marble effect tiling, a Jacuzzi bath, shower over and a contemporary vanity unit with mirror and an old school radiator with chrome rails.
The kitchen is contemporary and spacious with a matching laminate worktop, cream tiled porcelain cream floors and is fitted with an array of appliances. There is also access off the hallway to a utility room and WC fitted with a shower. The WC boasts cream wall tiles with borders and a matching tiled floor. The lounge and sunroom are adjacent to the kitchen making this a versatile space for young families and entertaining.
There is a detached garage to the rear with access to a large storage attic, hot and cold sink, and plumbed for a toilet. The driveway is extensive and can facilitate a number of vehicles. The gardens are well maintained with a range of trees, shrubs, trees and laurel border hedging.
This property is situated in heart of the countryside outside Dungannon and would suit young families who desire the space and accommodation within a very private and tranquil setting.
· Superb detached family home with garage
· Four bedrooms & two reception rooms
· Contemporary four piece bathroom suite
· Spacious modern kitchen with island
· Master bedroom with ensuite shower
· Sunroom boasting views over gardens
· Good selection of electrical sockets
· Oil fired heating system & triple glazing
· Situated on approximately C 1.7 acres
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
FEATURES & SPECIFICATION
· DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON CIRCA 1.7 ACRES
· APPROXIMATELY 2400 SQFT OF ACCOMMODATION
· FOUR BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
· MASTER BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ENSUITE AND WARDROBE
· SPACIOUS HALLWAY WITH ACCESS TO FLOORED ATTIC
· EXTENSIVE GALLEY KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
· SUPERB SUNROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS UNTO DECKING
· BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM SUITE WITH MARBLE TILING
· OAK INTERNAL DOORS WITH SOME OAK SKIRTING
· ROOF SPACE LADDER ACCESS INTO FLOORED ROOFSPACE
· OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING VIA CONDENSER BOILER
· ZONED SMOKE ALARM HEAT DETECTION SYSTEM
· TABLE LIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY LIGHT SWITCHES
· PROVISION FOR WASTE DISPOSALS IN THE KITCHEN/UTILTIY
· THE LOUNGE IS PLUMBED FOR A WOOD BURNING STOVE
· WIDE RANGE OF ELECTRICAL AND TV POINTS THROUGHOUT
· ALL TV POINTS HAVE DATA CABLES GOING TO A CENTRAL POSITION
· UPVC OAK EFFECT TRIPLE GLAZING, SOFFITS AND FASCIA
· DETACHED GARAGE WITH ATTIC STORAGE
· PRIVATE ENCLOSED SITE WITH MATURE GARDENS
· GARDENS STOCKED WITH TREES, SHRUBS AND HEDGING
· EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE A WELL FINISHED HOME
Private stoned driveway with gardens laid in lawns., flowerbeds stocked with shrubs and trees. Step to front door. Driveway leading to garage.
HALLWAY: 22’1’’ x 9’1’’ Laminate oak flooring. Double panel radiator.
LOUNGE: 16’6’’ x 13’6’’
Plumbed for wood burning stove. Space for stove. Wall lighting. Double panel radiator.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING AREA: 29’3’’ x 13’6’’
A beautiful contemporary style kitchen with a full range of cream high and low level units with some frosted glazed unite with under unit lighting. Laminate worktop and recessed lighting. White ceramic double drainer sink. Schott ceramic four ring hob with Bosch self cleaning oven. Two integrated fridge freezers and an integrated dishwasher. Two double panel radiators. Thermostat. Kitchen island and dining area.
SUNROOM: 14’3’’ x 12’7’’
Oak laminate flooring. Two Double panel radiators. Double doors onto decking.
UTILITY ROOM: 11’4’’ x 6’3’’
Beech effect laminate high and low units. Space for tumble dryer and plumber for washing machine. Ceramic sink. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Recessed lighting and wine rack.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin. Cream tiled walls and floor. Double panel radiator. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Recessed lighting and double panel radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15’8’’ X 11’7’’
Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe and ensuite master shower room.
BUILT IN WARDROBE:
A wide range of shelves, rails and storage. Double panel radiator. Recessed lighting.
MASTER ENSUITE: 7’6’’ x 5’7’’
Enclosed shower cubicle with tray and plumbed in shower. Rain shower head. Recessed wall lighting. Low flush WC . Basin with vanity unit. Marble cream tiled walls and flooring with mirror. Old school radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 15’7’’ x 11’7’’
Double panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 13’11’ x 11’6’’
Double panel radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR: 11’5’’ x 7’9’’
Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
STUDY: 6’5’’ X 4’3’’
Excellent shelving and water tank.
BATHROOM: 11’4’’ x 6’0’’
Jacuzzi P—shaped bath with shower screen over. Chrome taps. Low flush WC, and wash hand basin with vanity unit with basin and drawer. Old school radiator. Marvellous marble cream floor and wall tiling with borders and wall mirror. Storage cupboard. Towel rail and recessed lighting.
LARGE ATTIC SPACE: 55’ x 18’
Floored roof space with some velux windows. Access slings by ladder.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19’1 X 19’2
Roller doors with a wide variety of sockets and lighting. Access to roofspace. Remote controlled garage doors. Connection for toilet. Smoke detectors. Sink with hot and cold water taps.
Stoned driveway with entrance pillars . Front gardens laid in lawns with hedging. Flowerbeds with a full range of trees, shrubs and hedging.
REAR: Decking area, concrete yard and gardens laid in lawns. Oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 22’1’’ x 19’5’’
Oil boiler. Light and power. Electric roller doors. Attic storage.
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We have been voted as Northern Irelands Best Estate Agency 2016 & 2017 (Belfast Telegraph Awards) & 2018 (Negotiator Awards).
Contact CPS Dungannon George Kingston on 02887729188 for further information
Need a realistic market value on your property?