Presenting an outstanding collection of stunning apartments, East Village provides an exceptional living space situated right within the heart of Belfast City Centre. Offering a range of one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, East Village is perfect for those hoping to settle down in a comfortable home in an accessible location.
Positioned in a thriving area of Belfast, the apartments at East Village are ideal for those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of city living. With the Waterfront Hall hosting a multitude of concerts, theatre shows and comedy gigs, and the Banana Block at Portview Trade Centre providing a lively space for an array of unique events, there’s plenty of options for residents to soak up the local nightlife and cultural scene. An array of shops can be found within the city centre, including the popular Victoria Square shopping complex which offers a hub of nearby activity.
For those who enjoy spending time outdoors, the apartments at East Village are located near some of the city’s best open spaces. The much-loved Connswater Greenway and Comber Greenway offers an abundance of opportunities for cycling, jogging, and walking, making the area a popular choice for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle. At the intersection between these walkways, residents can visit the renowned CS Lewis Square which commemorates the famous Belfast-born author.
UNPARALLELED EAST BELFAST LOCATION
Inside the apartments at East Village, you’ll find a space that has been crafted with a contemporary and stylish design, tailored to cater to your every need. Boasting spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the properties at East Village guarantee comfortable living and minimal upkeep.
Featuring modern kitchens with top quality integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, and cosy bedrooms, these apartments have been built with your needs in mind to ensure that residents have everything they require to experience the best in urban city living. From young professionals to couples, East Village is sure to appeal by providing the perfect home in an unparalleled East Belfast location.
An excellent home also means easy access to a wide range of facilities and entertainment services. From local shops and first-rate transportation links to an abundance of lively cafés, pubs and restaurants, East Village affords convenience in order for residents to experience and enjoy the very best amenities. Thanks to a city centre position, homeowners have the benefit of hassle-free commuting across Belfast and beyond.
- High quality fitted kitchen
- Laminate finish worktops
- Appliances to include integrated hob, oven, extractor and fridge freezer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Fully panelled walk-in shower enclosure
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Contemporary finish solid internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- 4” skirting and architrave painted white
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Laminate to hall, kitchen, living and bedrooms
- Vinyl to bathrooms
Heating & Electrical
- Electric heating with central control system
- Electric radiators
- Mains operated smoke, CO2 and heat detectors
- Television points living area
- Pendant lights throughout
- Building renovation to include thermal insulation to cavity walls
- Door entry system
- Main entrance doors with lock-release security system
- Large outdoor communal area to top floor with city views
- K-glass double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Door access to patio areas (where applicable)
- Lift to all floors
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 6.07m x 5.29mMAX
BEDROOM 1-3.22m x 2.95mMAX
BEDROOM 2- 2.92m x 2.40mMAX
BATHROOM -2.36m x 1.88m
Need a realistic market value on your property?