CPS welcome to the market 89 – 91 Main Street, Gortin. This sale comprises of a family home and business. The family home comprises spacious living accommodation over two floors with the ground floor boasting two reception rooms, kitchen / dining room and separate utility. The first floor is complete with a family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms.
The business is currently trading as a mechanic and fuel business with two large garages and three fuel pumps on the forecourt. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who may wish to begin a new adventure and to take over an already thriving business.
For more information please contact CPS Omagh on 0288 252820.
- Four Bed Family Home
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Excellent Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of High & Low Level Units
- Separate Dining Room Opening To Kitchen
- Ground Floor Utility / WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Excellent Business Within Village
- Two Large Workshops & Ample Storage
- Three Fuel Pumps
- Four Fuel Tanks
- Shop Which Includes W.C & Storage
- Spacious Site & Forecourt Complete In Concrete
Kitchen – 3.86m x 3.12m
Dining – 4.45m x 3.15m
Utility – 3.12m x 1.79m
Living Room – 5.31m x 3.90m
Sitting Room – 5.33m x 3.14m
Bedroom 1 – 5.65m x 3.44m
Bedroom 2 – 4.09m x 3.45m
Bedroom 3 – 4.84m x 2.78m
Bedroom 4 – 3.19m x 2.69m
Shower Room – 2.86m x 2.73m
Shop – 5.48m x 4.63m
Storage – 3.29m x 1.43m
W.C – 2.08m x 1.98m
Mechanic Garage – 6.08m x 4.15m
Storage Garage – 9.92m x 9.81m
Need a realistic market value on your property?