This most attractive family residence occupies a superb elevated site with generous well-established gardens and shrubbery overlooking the Bankmore Road. The location is convenient to many amenities including, Schools, transport links, shops and leisure facilities.
Having underwent recent refurbishment this home has been brought to life which now enjoys contemporary living making this an ideal family home.
Complete to extremely high standards throughout this home offers spacious, bright and airy living throughout. Of particular note the stunning open plan kitchen and casual dining area is certainly a focal point for everyday living, filled with an abundance of natural light this area boasts a stunning range of kitchen unit, casual dining area with a corner built in bench window seat over-looking the front garden this area is further enhance with double French doors leading to the rear of the property.
Accommodation is over two floors with well proportioned rooms throughout.
Additional rooms are available on the ground floor and has the potential for various uses which could potentially be used as a separate annex.
Homes of this quality and size within the outskirts of Omagh Town Centre rarely come to the market therefore a high level of interest is anticipated. To arrange a viewing or for more information please contact CPS Omagh.
- Spacious Detached Family Home Located off The Bankmore Road
- Elevated Site Offering Excellent Degree Of Privacy
- Recently Underwent Refurbishment
- Oak Internal Doors
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms, 2 Incorporating En-Suites, 1 Walk-In-Wardrobe
- Contemporary Kitchen / Casual Dining & Living Space
- Large Sitting Room Boasting Stone Built Fireplace & Inset Solid Fuel Burning Stove
- Home Office / Study
- Separate Utility, Ground Floor W.C & Cloakroom
- Ground Floor Bedroom, Shower Room, Living Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating With New Condensing Boiler & Pressurised Water System Fitted
- Upvc Triple Glazing Throughout
- Beam Vacuum System & Burglary Alarm
- Mature Gardens Laid In Lawn & Shrubbery
- All Weather Pitch / Tennis Court To Rear Of Property
- Integral Garage & Detached Garage Which Has A Balcony Offering Stunning Views
- Sweeping Tarmac Driveway Wired For External Lighting
- Ample Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- Ideal For The Growing Family Looking Space Indoor & Out
- Quiet Location Yet Extremely Convenient To Local Amenities And Major Road Networks
- Viewing Of This Stunning Home & Grounds Highly Recommended
Entrance Hall - 5.48m x 3.37m
A light filled entrance hall complete with laminate wooden flooring. Staircase leading to first floor with storage below. Enclosed Cloakroom.
Kitchen / Dining - 6.74m x 5.17m
A Spacious open plan kitchen with modern fitted high and low level units. Belfast sink.
Casual dining area boasting a corner window bench seating area overlooking front garden.
Further enhanced with double French Upvc patio doors leading to the rear of the property. Complete with laminate wooden flooring and partial wall tiling.
Utility - 3.68m x 2.25m
A convenient utility room with low level units, plumbed for white goods, stainless steel sink / drainer. Beam vacuum system unit. Rear external door. Tile flooring with partial wall tiling.
Living Room - 6.31m x 3.69m
An elegant and delicately decorated spacious reception room with large bay windows owing to a light filled room. Stone built fireplace with inset solid fuel burning stove, complete with laminate wooden flooring.
Study / Office - 2.60m x 2.41m
A bright study / office space with built in book shelving.
W.C - 1.50m x 1.01m
Toilet, basin, pedestal. Tile flooring with partial wall tiling.
Integral garage - 5.36m x 3.25m
Electric insulated roller door. Fitted with radiator.
Reception / Living Area - 4.38m x 2.58m
Shower Room - 2.02m x 1.83m
High quality white suite comprising toilet, basin, vanity unit. Corner shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tile flooring & wall tiling.
Bedroom - 3.31m x 3.02m
Carpet flooring / Tv point.
Office - 2.69m x 2.04m
Master Bedroom - 5.66m x 3.68m
A luxurious king size bedroom filled with natural light overlooking front garden. Built in wardrobes. Tv point. Laminate wooden flooring.
En-Suite - 3.95m x 3.21m
Contemporary suite with double basin vanity unit, toilet, bathtub and corner shower.
Heated towel rail. Tile flooring with wall tiling.
Bedroom 2 - 2.93m x 2.89m
Laminate wooden flooring. Tv point.
Walk In Wardrobe - 2.50m x 1.62m
Laminate wooden flooring.
En-suite - 2.50m x 1.64m
Contemporary suite comprising toilet, basin & vanity unit. Corner shower. Floor and wall tiling.
Bedroom 3 - 3.48m x 3.22m
Laminate wooden flooring. Tv point.
Bedroom 4 - 4.20m x 3.48m
Laminate wooden flooring. Tv point. Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.90m x 1.88m
Contemporary family bathroom suite with toilet, basin, bathtub and overhead shower. Floor and wall tiling.
Need a realistic market value on your property?