|House Type||THE MULLAGHMORE|
|12 Church View, Old Omagh Road||£189,500|
THE PLACE TO CALL HOME
AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF SUPERB FULL TURNKEY HOMES
Situated on the edge of the charming and quaint village of Ballygawley
Church View offers a variety of house types all featuring a turnkey finish with particular attention paid to detail in the external facades.
Situated on the edge of the charming and quaint village of Ballygawley, the outstanding development of Church View is perfect for growing families wishing to find their forever homes and settle down in a tight-knit community. Boasting an impressive collection of impeccable homes, Church View offers its residents privacy and seclusion, all the while promising easy access to a multitude of amenities in the surrounding area.
Whether it’s spending an adventurous afternoon at the Todds Leap Activity Centre, delving into the past at the US Grant Ancestral Homestead, or admiring the surrounding natural beauty along the Glenmore scenic walk, this area strikes the perfect balance between the tranquillity of open green spaces and the excitement of nearby activities.
Thanks to high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it goes without saying that these stunning turn-key homes truly lend themselves to comfortable and modern family living. With striking exteriors and luxurious interiors, homeowners will have little to do once moving into their new home.
What’s more, with excellent road links providing access to Dungannon, Omagh and beyond, Church View guarantees convenience for those making the daily commute.
- Bespoke composite entrance door with 5-point locking
- Oil fired central heating system with high energy efficient boiler
- Mains, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirtings and architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
Kitchen & Utility
- Impressive high-quality units with choice of 3 coloured doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include built in hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Tiled shower and splash backs to sinks and bath
- Thermostatically controlled showers in bathrooms and ensuites
- Tiled flooring to entrance hall, tiled kitchen and dining room, carpet flooring to living room
- Floor tiles to utility, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- 10-year structural warranty
- Insulated to latest building regulations with high efficiency rating
- Double-glazed high performance chalk UPVC windows
- Composite rear doors with 5-point locking
- Feature external lighting to external doors
- Front and rear gardens sewn out
- Tarmac driveway
- Paved area
- Timber fencing to rear boundary
- Outside tap
- Seamless aluminium gutter and black UPVC downpipe