|Address||Turners Basement Bistro, Charlemont Arms Hotel, Armagh|
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
CPS can now offer this 56 seater licensed bistro for lease. Previously operating separately from the rest of the Charlemont Arms Hotel, Armagh.
The unit enjoys separate access from English St as well as a stand-alone entrance from the hotel’s car park. The entrance from the carpark leads to a shared outdoor seating area. This area is shared with the hotel’s customers.
This entrance leads to an inner foyer and on into a waiting area within the unit. This foyer can be accessed directly from within the hotel.
The English St entrance is located next to Turner’s Bar and customers can access the unit directly from Turner’s Bar and also from the hotel.
The unit contains a fitted bar with ash wood counter and two Belfast sinks, previously used as wine chillers. The floor of the unit comprises original Armagh marble. It benefits from street level natural light and natural ventilation to street level.
The unit is heated by mains gas via the hotel boiler system, this will be amended to allow for a stand-alone heating system.
The kitchen is located to the rear of the bar and is fed by mains gas. It comprises a cooking area, raw meat area, wash up area with under counter dishwasher. It leads on to an area which comprises a veg prep area, dry goods store and walk-in fridge (shared). This area also comprises staff toilet with separate hand wash sink area.
Beyond this area there is another storage area, which has been used for outdoor furniture. Gas bottles are also stored in this area. This area has separate entrance for deliveries.
The restaurant currently uses the hotel’s liquor licences, namely
* Article 5 (1) (C) Hotel Licence
* Article 44 Extended Hours Licence
* Article 59 Children's’ Certificate
All costs associated with amendments to this licence must be met by any prospective tenant, using the hotel’s solicitor.
This unit is ideally suited to a chef patron wanting to put their stamp on the Armagh eating scene and offers a relatively inexpensive route to opening a business in the centre of the city.
- Fitted bar with ash counter
- 2 Belfast sinks
- Draught beer cooling system
- 4 pendant light fittings
- Fitted wall lights/ ceiling spot lights.
- Original Armagh marble flooring
- Kitchen extraction canopy
- Baker Pride stone based Pizza oven
- Imperial gas oven and hob
- Elite single well deep fat fryer
- Garland Gas double burner chargrill
- Tecno Inox rise and fall Gas salamander
- Hand wash sink stainless steel and prep area
counter potwash/veg prep sink
- Bonzer Tin opener
- Wash up area with commercial sink and S/S bench
- Range of S/S shelving
- Hobart FX20 Dishwasher
Stores/Dry Goods/Prep Area
- Toilet & Wash Hand Basin
- Dry goods store with wooden shelving
- Gents – 1 enclosed cubicle with 3 urinals, 2 wash hand basins
- Ladies – 3 enclosed cubicles with 3 hand wash sinks
- Disabled – toilet and sink.
6 customer car parking spaces allocated to the unit.