???WHY USE A MORTGAGE BROKER?..???
The mortgage market is incredibly competitive and it can be hard to understand what exactly is on offer. There are many different providers and a wide range of products and rates available.
So, it’s a good idea to talk to us, the mortgage advisors, before making up your mind.
We will offer advice when we recommend a mortgage for you.
We assess the level of mortgage repayments you can afford, by looking at your income as well as your debt repayments and day-to-day spending.
This means you should end up with a mortgage that suits your needs.
Not taking any advice means you have to take full responsibility for your mortgage decision.
If you don’t take advice, you could end up:
With the wrong mortgage for your situation, which would be a costly mistake in the long run.
Being rejected by your chosen lender, because you didn’t understand the restrictions clearly or what circumstances the mortgage was designed for.
Here at CPS Financial we have mortgage advisers, who are specialists with in-depth knowledge of the market and criteria.
We are able to look at a range of mortgage products which suit your needs.
Other reasons to use an adviser
• We will check your finances to make sure you can afford a mortgage
• We might have exclusive deals with lenders, not otherwise available through the high street
• We will complete the paperwork for you, so your application will be dealt with faster
• We will help you take all the costs and features of the mortgage into account, beyond the interest rate
• We will only recommend a mortgage that is suitable for you and will tell you which ones you’re likely to get